Who said you can't have it all? You certainly can in this home from privacy to a Master suite on first floor with separate shower and soaking tub, This home offers upgrades in every area, beautiful Tiffany style lighting, Hardwood floors, Granite and Stainless the list goes on. Custom built by the owners, nothing was left out...main floor laundry, power room and space for freezer xtra refig. etc
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Stove, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage. Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS